Ahh yes I am still a WOMAN

As most of you know I'm a rep for Passion Parties and one of the things I hear so much is how woman forget about their needs.. Okay back to basics..

We live in a world that revolves around our families and work or sometimes our families are our work and things can get so hectic that at the end of the day the only time you took out for you was the moment that you sneaked into the bathroom to go pee and no one banged at the door...


Yes ladies this is real life and we somehow in the middle of it forgot about US! Alot of woman feel bad about thinking of themselves. I know I do sometimes. Even when it comes to Intimacy we put our needs behind to satisfy our mates (ok not all woman do but ALOT do!)

So this is where I come in I wanted to find a way to help everyone. I know my life can be crazy sometimes being a part-time single parent of a 3 1/2 yr old and a 1 1/2 old.. Yes I am the mom who sneaks into the bathroom to get a min break and I am the one who records her shows so my son can watch Cars or Sponge bob for the millionth time. And yes sometimes its like okay We have 15 minutes til a commercial make this quick just so my love can get his moment of satisfaction.. This is mine and many others world but with my knowledge and others we are going to be GETTING BACK TO MOMMY!! and realizing that after the day is done, the messes made, and the kisses blown we are still Women and that is The greatest thing!

Ladies this is the blog for you remember try to not read this around kids because the post maybe non adult rated some of the post WON'T. This could almost be one of those guilty pleasures like watching Sex and the City.

So heres what i want you to do.. Share this blog with every woman you know..Comment me and tell me things you want me to talk about.. IF you have a specific question ask it in COMMENTS.. Comments will be kept private only me and you will know... and last but not Least SUBSCRIBE to me ..Stay up to date some weeks I will post alot and others ( my loves off weeks) I won't... Ok now get excited you are going to know who you are again!!!

Until next time Have a Great Day!

0 comments:

 
Getting Back to Mommy © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina